Help With Application Forms

Struggling to fill in forms? We can help.

Help With Court Forms

When you apply to court, you will find that there are quite a number of forms to choose from.  For a lot of cases, there is just 1 form that you need to apply but if your case has additional elements, such as when you don’t know where your ex is or if there has been suspected abuse, then you will need to submit additional forms with the main C100.

We are happy to help fill out court forms to the court if you are struggling.  We can also advise on the forms that you’ll need to submit in order to get it right first time.  Our price list is transparent and fair.  As we give up our time to help out, we don’t mind offering pieces of advice for free on our blog but we ask for a small fee to cover our time when helping with applications.

We are happy to proofread what you have already written in any court forms and revise any sections that require it for a reasonable fee.

If you want to find out more about what we charge, please refer to our costs page.

I am a Law student, currently studying a Masters of Law postgraduate Degree. I have helped many families to navigate the complicated pathway of family court and am passionate about helping people to establish a good co-parenting relationship as well as a great relationship with their child. Being part of a blended family herself, I have a great deal of experience when it comes to separated families and believe that money should not be an obstacle to contact with your children. I came up with the idea of passing on my knowledge of the legal system after speaking to numerous people about their struggles with the family court and speaking to fathers in particular who had been denied contact with their child by their ex who were not aware that they could self represent or how to go about that. My goal is to ensure that there is enough information available to parents to help them to self represent in court if they are not entitled to legal aid. Of course, I have bills to pay like everyone else, including costs to run this site, so there are some things that I ask a fee for. In addition to this, I invite anyone who has found my site useful in their case and has managed to save money by not needing to appoint a solicitor to donate whatever they can to help me to cover some of the costs of running this site. All donations are welcome, no matter how small.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: