Who We Help

Find out if we could help you!

Just like the courts, what we really want to do is to help you ensure that your child or children get the best thing for their needs.   Whether that means getting a residence order for a parent, a contact order for a grandparent or helping a child to get more contact with one of their parents.

We will do our best to help you to stay focussed throughout the process and we can even give you advice and tips on how to act in court, how to dress, what to expect and how to address the court staff.

We can help:

  • Mothers
  • Fathers
  • Grandparents
  • Step parents

Matters that we can help you with include:

  • Applying to court for a contact order
  • Getting a residence order
  • Asking for a prohibited steps order
  • Requesting a Specific Issues Order